Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

ordering linen

Well today I went searching for the basic white linen that was not evenweave.  I looked on fabric-store.com and ordered two swatches of linen, one at 5.3 oz and the other at 7.1, ironically I like the thread count of the lower oz weights but I need to make sure that the thickness of the fabric can meet my needs for making the next set of napkins.  I have started graphing the design but still have a ways to go but will post the pattern when I finish it.  I have a feeling that the set of napkins I am working on right now will be done in the next two weeks which is an odd feeling, being so close and yet so far away.  The concept of starting the next design is actually quite exciting though.  Lol, I still have yet to figure out what I am going to do with this set when I am done with them, as it is only a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment