Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry about the delay in getting a new post up, I have been horrendously busy.  I finally got my documentation paper updated/finished for Gulf Wars today.  Since my last post I have completed one side of filling (leaving one to go), 24 continuing education credits (for mundane life/work), and increased my documentation paper from 6 pages to 10.  I added a list of images used and sited them in a separate part of the bibliography which used up a page and a half, but the rest is all added information and the images themselves.  At this point I have until Wednesday before I need to have the stuff to the lady bringing my project to the event.  All I really need to do between now and then is complete the filling on one side, which should not be a problem, and print out my new paper and place them in binders.  As an optional thing, I will hem up a 2 yard piece of black linen to use as my base for my project.  I figured that since the napkins are linen, a tablecloth of the same fabric would be good to have.  Either way I will post again later after I get more done.......

No comments:

Post a Comment