Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Upcoming Competition

Okay, I am kicking myself with help out of my current funk, one of my friends is helping to push me to get going again and get into the Kingdom A & S that is upcoming in less then two weeks.  I have about 10 hours left of stitching on the last napkin and I should be done.  She has found a "ride" for my project as when I had put out for one I didn't get much of a response, and so I entered the napkins in the competition.  I will admit to some anxiety regarding it, but I think I am still a bit in the funk as I don't have as much as I think I should.  I guess I still have almost two weeks for it to grow though.  We are going to go over my documentation tonight to get it polished up so that it will be good enough to be at Kingdom level, thank goodness for people who help get you moving sometimes, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Have an additional reference for the dragons for you, for your A&S docs: http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/120040232 I will be including both sources in TNCM2. Enjoy! - Ianthé (kbsalazar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!!! I placed the image right after my Bibliography with it's source. I was surprised when I saw it as it is the exact same dragon. I will admit it was a perfect item to place at the end of the paper as the picture was of better quality then the one I had as well as it was the perfect size for the paper as well. Yay.......

    ReplyDelete