Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stitching Slow

Okay, so I haven't really done anything major in a bit, I have just gotten one side of the last napkin filled with the diamond design.  I only have three sides to go which will not take long.  However, I am not as eager to finish as I should be, which I think accounts for why I am not in a rush to finish.  My book that I ordered at the end of last month has not arrived yet, which is kinda depressing, and I wanted to look at that for a potential border design on my next set of napkins.  Also, work is kicking my hind end and I have not felt very enthused about too much right now.  Maybe it is just winter blues or something.  I don't think I am going to be able to enter the Kingdom event either as I can't get my project to it.  I tried to find someone in the local barony to take it, however, no one volunteered to take it even though I know a couple people are going.  Also, I can't afford to take the three days between travel and the competition as it is about an eight hour drive.  Oh well, such is life, maybe next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Go, go! You can do it. And to help gather inspiration to beat the winter blues, check out Kathryn's page - http://www.flowersoftheneedle.com - she's posted a slew of 1500s modelbooks. Enjoy! -K. (who understands post and near-post-project ennui)

    ReplyDelete